Saturday, April 30, 2011

Calling All Facebook Addicts



I read this humorous article on the All Facebook website, questioning the readers if they suffer from a Facebook addiction disorder.
Although this isn’t an actual disease, for many people it mine as well should be. In the article is it said that supposedly 350 million users log in at least once a day, which is only about half of its total population. I will admit I probably log into Facebook at least once a day, never to update anything; more often than not it’s when I am bored. Still, considering the fact that around 350 million people log in AT LEAST once a day is insane. There was a test listed in the article with 13 questions you should ask yourself, to figure out if you’re an addict. A couple of them were:

“Do you find yourself fantasizing about composing that next great Facebook status update every time you and your partner are in the throes of romance?”

“Have you resorted to paying off strangers to become your Facebook friend so that your number defies all logic?”

“Have you become a mute since you no longer have to use speech to communicate on Facebook?”

I picked out some of the most ridiculous ones, but a lot of them were pretty valid. I hope nobody would answer yes to any of the questions, but I am sure there are a quite a few addicts out there in Facebook world.

http://www.allfacebook.com/do-you-suffer-from-facebook-addiction-disorder-2011-04

No comments:

Post a Comment